Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 5

Saturday was a lazy day with a late wake up, late start, and little desire to do much. I guess we all just needed to slow down a bit. It was also the day that Patrick had a resurgence of his horrible sunburn itch. I'm exeriancing it only marginally but as my burn looked far worse, Tricia insisted on Aloe from the first day of pain (thank you Tricia) and perhaps this will spare me the itches. Martin thinks it might be a sun allergy - need to check this out.

We did take in a movie, "The Dark Night", and before that Patrick and I found our first geocache. This cache was a two-part beginning with black-footed penguins and ending under a coconut and skate board.

As I've no pictures to share from this day I posted a video from the lava tubes. It is likely that it is not viewable but I thought I'd try.

Peter Mueller
+1 847 612 5922

No comments: